SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY
The Chairman of the Company has issued the Company policy to maintain healthy and safe working conditions, and to maintain a safe and pollution-free operating practice that complies with national and international regulations and relevant standards and guidelines.
The objectives of the Company’s Safety & Environmental Management Policy will be achieved by:
- Maintaining high standards of safety consciousness, personal discipline and individual accountability by adherence to a comprehensive and documented system of training.
- Actively promoting employee participation in measures aimed at improving safety and protecting the environment.
- Keeping all personnel fully informed of any known or potential hazards that may affect themselves, their colleagues, the ship or the environment by transmittal of pertinent documentation.
- Ensuring adherence at all times to the documented operating procedures by a system of internal verification of procedures and activities.
- Continuously reviewing all mandatory rules, regulations, industry codes and guidelines that are relevant to specific ship types and trades.